Okay, so I know that all of you girls haven't been eating Top Ramen and Hamburger Helper for the past few months.
THIS IS MY CALL OUT !
Lindsey...why haven't you posted the lemon cookies you made?!? They are the best lemon cookie I, my neighbor, or anyone else has ever eaten.
Sarah...where is the recipe for your famous peanut butter cookies?!? You have been promising this to us for years.
Teena...why haven't you posted the recipe for the Mountain Dew apple turnovers...is it because your embarrassed that your cooking with caffeine and you're tring to figure out how to make it with sprite?!?
Each of us has been in the kitchen cooking during the last few months, and each of us has made something that has made our inner cooking heart squeal with excitement with the recipe's results.
So...Lets getting sharing
I know that we are all busy and it's hard to find time to post recipes, but this is a way we can stay connected and try yummy food while we are at it...so no excuses!
I want to see a new recipe weekly!
That's an order!
No comments:
Post a Comment